Forum > Running

Running Links

<< < (2/6) > >>

Liam:

--- Quote from: Toclafane on January 01, 2008, 04:17:32 PM ---What about Couch-to-5k and One Hour Runner?  They're now in the clutches of Active, and they have been useful to so many people - and if anyone should be making money out of them, it would be Josh Clark, Liam and Katherine Switzer.

Couch to 5k Beginner's Program and Robert Ullrey's Couch-to-5k podcasts

One Hour Runner

I have both programs saved to disk, so if those links go dead, email me at russellsparadox AT hotmail DOT com (replacing AT with @ and DOT with . and removing the spaces).

ETA:  http://www.c25k.com/ has a whole lot of links gathered in one place/

--- End quote ---

Feel absolutely free to use the Couch 2 5K programme to promote running to new starters to our sport. Rest assured, I can't speak for Josh (although I think I really can), and certainly can't for Ms Switzer (who probably does make money somewhere ;)), but I have never made a penny from the C25K plan, and never was it intended to be a cash cow - and I certainly am getting no royalties from "Inactive" -

The plan was devised to encourage all and everyone to get running - long may it continue to do so - Anyone needs any help with it, drop me a line :)

Liam

Suesquatch:
Hey, Liam, I didn't know that was yours!  Thanks.

Do you ever hear from Josh?

Liam:
Hi sue,

Sadly I lost touch with Josh a few years ago. He moved to Paris (love) and was working there, then he was planning on heading back to Mass, but he dropped off the radar. I once asked Kevin over on CR if he had a latest address, but no luck.

Best of luck with the site development, I only wish I had time to be around as much as I would like, but what with Kickrunners, running ahead, inactive, my blog - oh yes, and I run too :) - Phew !!!!!

Still, I'll be lurking and popping in at at times :) - As Ever

Liam

Toclafane:

--- Quote from: Liam on January 07, 2008, 07:19:38 PM ---I once asked Kevin over on CR if he had a latest address, but no luck.
Still, I'll be lurking and popping in at at times :) - As Ever

--- End quote ---

Well, he last updated his blog here on January 6th.  There's contact details there.

Liam:
Thanks for that link, I emailed Josh and he is alive and well, happily married, and living in Paris - Hope to catch up with him one day soon, either here in Dublin, or I may head over to Paris -

He wasn't aware that CR had gone down the tubes as he more or less gave up after the Cool Running take over of Kick!, but he runs occasionally, and sends his best to all old friends.

Liam

www.irishrunaholic.blogspot.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version