Forum > The Fruit Stand (Photography)

How to Post Photos

(1/2) > >>

joplus:
Many thanks to Toclafane for the clear, concise instructions for PC users.

--- Quote from: Toclafane on October 05, 2008, 07:16:06 PM ---Is the picture on a website, like a blog or photobucket or flickr?  It needs to be.

Go to the page where the picture is displayed.

If you're using Internet Explorer:
 - right click on the picture
 - choose "Properties"
 - select and copy the URL that appears as "Address" - it may be quite long, so make sure to get all of it...

If you're using Firefox:
 - right click on the picture
 - select "Copy Image Location"...

...and then:
 - come back to where you want to post here, and in the Posting box where you type your message, click the little image of a picture which is under the I in the list at the top of the box.  That will bring up a little bit of code - paste your URL in there, between the ] and the [

--- End quote ---

...and thanks to hup for helping out Mac folks

--- Quote from: hup ---in Safari, right click on image, choose Copy Image Address

with love,
one of those weird hairy-footed Macintosh people

--- End quote ---

danaruns:
Yabut, what about those with Macs, who have no "right click" button?  :(

joplus:

--- Quote from: Tall Drink of Water on November 21, 2008, 01:29:47 PM ---Yabut, what about those with Macs, who have no "right click" button?  :(

--- End quote ---

I don't know anything about Macs, but I would think your browser gives you some way to find the URL of an image.  That's all you need.

I believe someone answered this in the original thread (the one with the instructions Toclafane so helpfully provided).  You can either search for it, or maybe a Mac person will respond here.

Toclafane:

--- Quote from: joplus on November 23, 2008, 09:45:49 AM ---I believe someone answered this in the original thread (the one with the instructions Toclafane so helpfully provided).  You can either search for it, or maybe a Mac person will respond here.

--- End quote ---

It's here.[url]

gumshoe:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version