Forum > The Open Pub

Why did the chicken cross the road?

(1/2) > >>

jivan:
…wait for it…
…see if you can find the poptarts/mom tarts/pastryarchy thread so you don’t need to start a new thread… wait…can’t find it…maybe heat stroke happening?… help a person out…

Oh, the chicken?
Because it’s in Ybor City. There’s a large population of wild chickens. They go wherever they want, and cross roads as they see fit.

Golden God:

--- Quote from: jivan on July 14, 2022, 03:58:51 PM ---…wait for it…
…see if you can find the poptarts/mom tarts/pastryarchy thread so you don’t need to start a new thread… wait…can’t find it…maybe heat stroke happening?… help a person out…

Oh, the chicken?
Because it’s in Ybor City. There’s a large population of wild chickens. They go wherever they want, and cross roads as they see fit.

--- End quote ---

It's Guy Fieri's free range source. The chefs come out of the kitchens at night with meat cleavers and take their fill o the chickens.

jivan:

--- Quote from: Golden God on July 14, 2022, 07:00:02 PM ---It's Guy Fieri's free range source. The chefs come out of the kitchens at night with meat cleavers and take their fill o the chickens.

--- End quote ---
Chicken Guy cometh!

…and he brought the donkey sauce.

morefoolyou:
i don't wanna live in a society where chickens crossing roads have their motivations questioned.

jivan:
I’m sure we can disparage a chicken-questioning TikTok trend!
…but I lost interest in TikTok when it switched from all fun dance challenges to school bathroom destruction, so I dunno.

But, because I don’t know how to post pix, google “Ybor city chickens” and you will likely find pix. Nice change from all the ibises!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version