Forum > Food

Outdoor pizza ovens, who has one?

(1/8) > >>

BonitaApplebum:
I got one for Mother's Day, it seems pretty cool. I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet... anyone have any advice?

This is the one I got

https://ooni.com/products/ooni-fyra

It runs on wood pellets.

RioG:
Oh, that looks cool.

I have an outdoor oven on my someday list, for baking bread and maybe even running a canner and stuff.

BonitaApplebum:

--- Quote from: RioG on May 15, 2022, 07:09:57 AM ---Oh, that looks cool.

I have an outdoor oven on my someday list, for baking bread and maybe even running a canner and stuff.

--- End quote ---
I can do flatbreads, focaccia, stuff like that, but it's not big enough for loaves. On the flip side, it's designed to be portable, so we can bring it camping and other places. It even has a carrying case. The chimney and pellet hopper are detachable.

witchypoo:
I have no input other than to say my mother received one of those for mother's day 2021 and she uses it CONSTANTLY

good gift

BonitaApplebum:

--- Quote from: witchypoo on May 15, 2022, 10:28:33 AM ---I have no input other than to say my mother received one of those for mother's day 2021 and she uses it CONSTANTLY

good gift

--- End quote ---
Ooh good to hear!! I think it will get a lot of use here, too.

There's a little prep work to do (assembly, doing an initial burn off, etc.) but hopefully by next weekend we will be enjoying delicious home cooked pizza.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version