Forum > The Open Pub

USFL

<< < (2/3) > >>

Golden God:
Jim Mora once coached in Philly.

morefoolyou:

--- Quote from: jivan on June 27, 2022, 10:17:16 AM ---My husband and kid watched some of the early USFL games, but then life got busy…nonstop youth sports, NBA playoffs and finals, Stranger Things, Better Call Saul…Holey Moley. Lots of other stuff to watch. But maybe we’ll tune in to see whether the Stars outshine the Stallions.

--- End quote ---

yeah, i started out watching the season, life got in the way here too.

most of the play was purdie good although the broadcast gimmicks made me want to leave a bad yelp review.

jivan:

--- Quote from: morefoolyou on June 27, 2022, 06:26:04 PM ---
most of the play was purdie good although the broadcast gimmicks made me want to leave a bad yelp review.

--- End quote ---

More egregious than the NFL Nickelodeon slime-monster animation thingie??

morefoolyou:

--- Quote from: jivan on June 27, 2022, 07:42:11 PM ---More egregious than the NFL Nickelodeon slime-monster animation thingie??

--- End quote ---

did not watch so cannot compare.

if you watched the horrible xfl relaunch where they would just plug into one of the sideline coaches for ten to fifteen minutes straight without commentators - like that but with better players and coaches.

jivan:

--- Quote from: morefoolyou on June 28, 2022, 11:20:31 AM ---did not watch so cannot compare.

if you watched the horrible xfl relaunch where they would just plug into one of the sideline coaches for ten to fifteen minutes straight without commentators - like that but with better players and coaches.

--- End quote ---
Perhaps I’ll check out the championship game (The Meh Bowl). Though, do I cash in my woke card by tuning in to Fox? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version