Forum > The Open Pub

USFL

<< < (3/3)

morefoolyou:
i will be watching too.

as for fox, i regularly (to DW's chagrin) watch fauxNews. you cannot fight that which you don't know.

jivan:

--- Quote from: morefoolyou on July 01, 2022, 09:23:42 AM ---i will be watching too.

as for fox, i regularly (to DW's chagrin) watch fauxNews. you cannot fight that which you don't know.

--- End quote ---
I’m a maybe…or, a “I’ll prolly start watching, then stop by the half and have no regrets” I conscripted the fam to run a ‘Merica-themed road race on July 4th. We’ll have to be up and ready to roll early, to prove our patriotism by hobbyjogging.

I don’t bother with any talking heads. I have the occasional Morning Joe with my morning joe, but that’s more for background noise than my desire to be told what I want to hear. Plus, Willie is dreamy.

jivan:
I could google this, but… who won?
Ended up watching Psych and then…Family Feud…(we compete…see if we’re less dumb than the families…the whole thing is dumb but wildly entertaining) last night.

They gonna branch out from playing all games in B’ham next year??

morefoolyou:

--- Quote from: jivan on July 04, 2022, 03:54:17 PM ---I could google this, but… who won?
Ended up watching Psych and then…Family Feud…(we compete…see if we’re less dumb than the families…the whole thing is dumb but wildly entertaining) last night.

They gonna branch out from playing all games in B’ham next year??

--- End quote ---

Birmingham. both teams lost their starting QBs, one to a broken leg.

not bad actually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version