Author Topic: I went on the FDA website to see why they were so against ivermectin  (Read 1430 times)

Offline safedba

• Borderline
 There the FDA gives "reasons" why ivermectin should not be used for the treatment of covid. However, these reasons do not  answer the question at all! It makes excuses that people can overdose on it, especially if they take invermectin meant for animals. Well duh! Wouldn't that be the same for any drug? Then another reason is that the FDA says it is not effective or safe for the treatment of covid, and yet we know there are ongoing trials (about 80) to see if if this is true. So it's not the end of the matter.bThen it says:
"Even the levels of ivermectin for approved human uses can interact with other medications, like blood-thinners" . Well this is why you have a doctor who is familiar with your medical health and history prescribing the drug. Duh!!  Then some fear mongering: "You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death". Well this is why a doctor will prescribe it so you don't overdose! Duh!! In any case, didn't this list of side effects sound familiar for most drugs? Then it goes on to say: "For one thing, animal drugs are often highly concentrated because they are used for large animals like horses and cows, which weigh a lot more than we do— up to a ton or more. Such high doses can be highly toxic in humans. Moreover, the FDA reviews drugs not just for safety and effectiveness of the active ingredients, but also for the inactive ingredients. Many inactive ingredients found in  products for animals aren’t evaluated for use in people. Or they are included in much greater quantity than those used in people. In some cases, we don’t know how those inactive ingredients will affect how ivermectin is absorbed in the human body". Well duh! This is why you don't take horse pills!

The FDA thinks we're all idiots apparently.

And then as the last thing it gives you the "real" solution, which is take the vaccine.

I cannot take this kind of article seriously. Propaganda at its best.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

Offline Magic Microbe

• The Runners
  • Californiaing Arizona since 2018
Re: I went on the FDA website to see why they were so against ivermectin
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 10:05:52 AM »
Can you just shut the fuck up about it. I get enough of this idiocy on our local social media.

Offline nadra's babydaddy

• The Runners
  • Official CH Trainwreck Historian
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 10:07:18 AM »
SUESUESUE!! I think this belongs in the fruit stand  :skep:

Offline Suesquatch

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 10:09:34 AM »
SUESUESUE!! I think this belongs in the fruit stand  :skep:

:!:

Offline Suesquatch

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2022, 10:10:19 AM »
Xero.  You're spamming us with your wacky bs again. Please stop.

Offline Handsome Jack

• The Runners
  • All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2022, 10:14:14 AM »
keep this up Xero and it's off to the pit with you.
Winner of the 2022 Azzhat of the Year award

Offline nadra's babydaddy

• The Runners
  • Official CH Trainwreck Historian
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2022, 11:44:00 AM »
 :roll:

Offline safedba

• Borderline
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 12:37:55 PM by safedba »

Offline JonChimpo

• The Runners
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2022, 10:36:38 AM »
Xero.  You're spamming us with your wacky bs again. Please stop.
It’s not BS if it’s true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+-SUPPORT US