Author Topic: The Ramones at # 7? I don't think so...  (Read 3084 times)

Offline 45

• Borderline
The Ramones at # 7? I don't think so...
« on: May 03, 2018, 07:50:00 PM »

Offline Coyote Mas Loco

• I really have a life. It's around here someplace....
Re: The Ramones at # 7? I don't think so...
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 04:34:11 PM »
Many of the bands in the top 20 were heavily influential, not necessarily the greatest. The writer got increasingly nasty after 120 or so bands. Must have gotten tired of the project as he went through the list.
I'll stick to running, thank you.

Offline morefoolyou

• The Runners
  • now i'm trying to get back
    • redShirt Union
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 02:46:24 PM »
this guy just made a list to get people to argue about the merits of the RnR HoF but after you allow Rush in, it has no merits...
The scientific consensus might, of course, be wrong. If the history of science teaches anything, it is humility. But our grandchildren will surely blame us if they find that we understood the reality of climate change and failed to do anything about it.

Offline Mrtambourineman

• Passed on to another Brane
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 12:53:04 PM »
this guy just made a list to get people to argue about the merits of the RnR HoF but after you allow Rush in, it has no merits...

Bite your tongue!  Although I can't believe that the Doobie Bros. and Pat Benetar aren't in already. 
I've been doing this how long?

Offline morefoolyou

• The Runners
  • now i'm trying to get back
    • redShirt Union
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 03:51:59 PM »
Bite your tongue!  Although I can't believe that the Doobie Bros. and Pat Benetar aren't in already. 

has she been eligible before?
The scientific consensus might, of course, be wrong. If the history of science teaches anything, it is humility. But our grandchildren will surely blame us if they find that we understood the reality of climate change and failed to do anything about it.

+-SUPPORT US