Author Topic: Delicious Dinner Recipes Go Here  (Read 18699 times)

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
Re: Delicious Dinner Recipes Go Here
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2019, 04:31:15 PM »
The tofu recipe in this article caught my eye on Instagram and cooking it in 30 minutes seemed like an interesting challenge. We've now made all three of the recipes and they're all really good. The tofu & salmon recipes are really stand outs even if labeling them 30 minute meals was overly ambitious.

https://www.theguardian.com/food/2019/apr/27/yotam-ottolenghi-30-minute-recipes-beans-leeks-eggs-fried-tofu-salmon-potato-bake
Oooooh the first one looks awesome
Fionn mac Cumhail :Meri will rise from the casket and beat you...and then run one last Badwater before burying herself.

Offline Run Amok

• The Runners
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2019, 04:48:00 PM »
Oooooh the first one looks awesome

It was my least fave, actually. The tofu one was AMAZING. And, I just ate the veggies of the salmon piece and it was likewise amazing (the wakame butter is phenomenal".

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2019, 07:18:34 AM »
It was my least fave, actually. The tofu one was AMAZING. And, I just ate the veggies of the salmon piece and it was likewise amazing (the wakame butter is phenomenal".
good to know!
Fionn mac Cumhail :Meri will rise from the casket and beat you...and then run one last Badwater before burying herself.

Offline Run Amok

• The Runners
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2019, 02:12:54 PM »
I made this yesterday and it was simple and really good. I served it with brown rice & pork chops.

https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/marinated-lentils-with-lemony-broccolini-and-feta

Offline diablita

• The Runners
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2019, 06:49:30 PM »
Sounds delicious RA
"Some things you just need to do for yourself, even if it means nicking your nads."  --nneJ

Offline Magic Microbe

• The Runners
  • Californiaing Arizona since 2018
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2019, 10:41:06 AM »
Wow that sounds fabulous Jan!  I don't believe I've ever had cioppino

It is a San Francisco creation and its really good. Unfortunately I cant eat it anymore because of the shellfish.

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2019, 05:51:24 PM »

+-SUPPORT US