Forum > The Open Pub

Why did the chicken cross the road?

<< < (2/2)

Golden God:

--- Quote from: jivan on July 15, 2022, 06:45:50 PM ---I’m sure we can disparage a chicken-questioning TikTok trend!
…but I lost interest in TikTok when it switched from all fun dance challenges to school bathroom destruction, so I dunno.

But, because I don’t know how to post pix, google “Ybor city chickens” and you will likely find pix. Nice change from all the ibises!

--- End quote ---

What was the bathroom destruction?

jivan:

--- Quote from: Golden God on July 16, 2022, 06:06:06 PM ---What was the bathroom destruction?

--- End quote ---
Last fall, kids doing nonsense like destroying soap dispensers in bathrooms, that sort o stuff. It was fairly short-lived, but it got a lot of coverage at the time.

Now the cool viral trend is BA.5.

Golden God:

--- Quote from: jivan on July 18, 2022, 07:18:09 AM ---Last fall, kids doing nonsense like destroying soap dispensers in bathrooms, that sort o stuff. It was fairly short-lived, but it got a lot of coverage at the time.

Now the cool viral trend is BA.5.

--- End quote ---

I'm only familiar with Tick-tock from YouTube shorts. Those mini videos on YT that last about a minute.

jivan:

--- Quote from: Golden God on July 18, 2022, 07:56:52 PM ---I'm only familiar with Tick-tock from YouTube shorts. Those mini videos on YT that last about a minute.

--- End quote ---
I don’t watch the YoobToob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version