Forum > The Open Pub

Sportsball!

<< < (6/6)

jivan:

--- Quote from: Golden God on July 18, 2022, 09:22:03 PM ---I'm watching Saul.

--- End quote ---
:D The Covid room opted for dingers! But couldn’t make it through the whole derby. It’s an event that should ideally be DVR’d so much fast-forwarding can be done. But I’m watching highlights of the final round now.

jivan:
River tubing tomorrow. Surely that’s a sport! This is the state with a ginormous (tubby) bulldog in the governor’s mansion…the definition of “sport” here must be broad. :D
Plus, mustering at Antietam to commemorate when the Union troops donned pink pussyhats to shame the Rebs for thinking there were good people on both sides. Or something. I’m no history buff. :shrug:

Golden God:

--- Quote from: jivan on July 20, 2022, 09:10:31 PM ---River tubing tomorrow. Surely that’s a sport! This is the state with a ginormous (tubby) bulldog in the governor’s mansion…the definition of “sport” here must be broad. :D
Plus, mustering at Antietam to commemorate when the Union troops donned pink pussyhats to shame the Rebs for thinking there were good people on both sides. Or something. I’m no history buff. :shrug:

--- End quote ---

The man in the high castle with the pink hat!

jivan:
My main man Vogelbach gets traded the day before I see the Pirates play!!  >:(
But hey, the Jolly Roger was raised, it was all good…but nary a pierogi to be seen, aside from the racing ones!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version