Forum > General Fitness

iTunes fitness video casts??

(1/1)

caribougrrl:
my GF has decided she does NOT have the temperament for yoga (you should have seen her  >:( face when I suggested that not having the correct temperament might be a sign she should really keep doing yoga)....

so she's looking to subscribe to a video podcast series for some other kind of exercise (ANY other kind of exercise, preferably something for angsty people)... she'd prefer a podcast series because she gets easily bored, but would consider some other video set if it's fun and not boring like yoga...

any suggestions oh wise CH?

nadra24:
I have liked all of the videos I've done at fitnessblender.com.  I don't know if you can exactly subscribe to it like a podcast, but they do have a channel on Youtube you can set as a favorite.  They have tons and tons of videos, and you can search for them based on difficulty, body part, length of video, and type of workout. 

caribougrrl:

--- Quote from: nadra24 on October 15, 2014, 09:51:28 PM ---I have liked all of the videos I've done at fitnessblender.com.  I don't know if you can exactly subscribe to it like a podcast, but they do have a channel on Youtube you can set as a favorite.  They have tons and tons of videos, and you can search for them based on difficulty, body part, length of video, and type of workout. 

--- End quote ---

thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version