Forum > Running

Reach The Beach Relay NH, who is in?

(1/2) > >>

DickWadzinski:
I ran on Cool Running - Kickrunners - CH teams for five straight years, then we disbanded.  I was a mercenary last year and found a team on the RTB FB page and I'm doing the same thing this year, so it will be seven years in a row.  I always get up for this.  It's so much fun and so crazy at the same time.   :)

caito:
I'm on a team.

Arrojo:
I am captain of the Stupid Running Friends again - my 9th one.  caito, are you guys the Orange Shorts?

caito:
A lot of the same people from that old team, but we have a new name/theme.  No more orange.  We'll probably be sporting a lot of New Balance gear.

nadra's babydaddy:

--- Quote from: Wu on August 08, 2014, 06:04:31 PM ---I ran on Cool Running - Kickrunners - CH teams for five straight years, then we disbanded.  I was a mercenary last year and found a team on the RTB FB page and I'm doing the same thing this year, so it will be seven years in a row.  I always get up for this.  It's so much fun and so crazy at the same time.   :)

--- End quote ---

We have a Boston transplant friend out here who's thinking of putting a team together for Ragnar Cape Cod next May.  DOITDOITDOIT!  :smokin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version