Forum > Food

Instant pot?

(1/161) > >>

Natasha:
Does anyone have one?

I'll probably get a stove top pressure cooker instead, but love the idea of programmable.

radial:
Yes, coincidentally, my Instant Pot was just delivered on Monday.  My Sharper Image branded pressure cooker / slow cooker bit the dust last week.  As my most frequently used appliance, I didn't waste any time getting a replacement.  My research into the options led me to the Instant Pot.  I haven't had a chance to use it much yet, but it seems to work fine.  It probably has more programming options than I really need, but I might change my mind about that after I use it more. 

merigayle:
I have a pressure cooker but if it ever needed to be replaced I would get an Instapot. I love my pressure cooker and use it at least once a week.

Natasha:
I hope it works well, radial! I'm going to hold off on buying anything for now, but I so want to play with it. The hippressurecooking.com lady seems to like it.

merigayle:
FYI, Bed Bath and Beyond has an amazing return policy (at least last I checked) and my pressure cooker broke (the knob broke off the top) and i bought a new one and hated it. I think I had it almost 6 months and just really did not like it at all. DH got some replacement parts from the manufacturer and fixed the original one and BB&B took back the used pressure cooker when i told them i did not like it. Costco does too, not sure if they sell instapots.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version